Director / Senior Manager / Manager Financial Services Deals – IT & Operations 100%
Aufgaben Leader, Support
REF Nr 9Y2K95
- You will support the Financial Services Deals team, focusing on IT & Operations topics and core banking transformation projects.
- You will work closely with other core banking transformation teams and you will support the build up of a dedicated team within deals department.
- You will lead high-impact IT & Operations projects for financial services player in Switzerland and across Europe and build & sustain trusted internal and external relationships.
- You will manage and deliver deal-related IT & Operations projects, predominantly in the following scenarios: IT & Operations due diligence to assess if the Bank's (IT) platform is fit for purpose and scalable, IT & Operations separation in a carve-out scenarios, IT & Operational integration of the banks onto one (IT) platform, evaluation of core banking systems.
- You will support our fast-growing deals practice, uniquely positioned as a leader in Switzerland, offering a full range of M&A consulting services, from strategy to execution, giving you a wide range of project opportunities.You will find a friendly and supportive work environment, non-hierarchical and committed to providing you the professional development opportunities you seek.
- You can demonstrate a track record of working on at least 3 large core banking programs from initial assessment through the design & build of core platform transformations, including planning as well as execution and calibration.
- You have a Masters' degree and have a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience, having worked primarily on deal and/or consulting-related assignments, preferably in a strategy, internal M&A or other corporate development role.
- You are experienced in analyzing markets, the competitive environment and at identifying business specific challenges and upsides.
- You understand the corporate deal cycle and are at ease at interacting with corporate senior management or our PE clients.
- You can actively drive the growth of our team by leveraging your entrepreneurial spirit and personal network.
- You have strong analytical skills and you are fluent in English and German; other languages are a plus.
- You have a convincing and persistent personality coupled with sound people skills.
- You are capable to work in an agile and international environment combined with a mix of local and international engagements.
- You will work for one company with the highest standards and best reputation.
- The culture is divers and inclusive. Every employee is encouraged to be himself.
- You're on the driver’s seat of your career. Your future employer will do his best to support you achieving your own goals.
- A clear code of conduct, build by values and polices.
- Equality - no gender nor color no difference - performance counts. And so your salary and your promotions.
- Whether you will be a leader or a specialist, you will get the support you need.
- Agility, flexibility and permanent adaption on to your needs as employee and the needs of every client.
- Your performance will be generously rewarded.
- Every employee receives the support, coaching and training she or he needs.
- Your expenses even first class traveling and lunches will be reimbursed.
- The best equipment with all-round service.
- You and your family will be well insured.
- Childcare is also offered.
- And and and...