Senior Fullstack Developer 80-100%
Leading Swiss healthcare companies launched Well, a startup building a new digital health platform that will revolution healthcare as we know it.
Do you want to be at the forefront of the healthcare revolution in Switzerland? Are you excited about the idea of driving the development of a digital health platform hand in hand with a strong team?
Then we are looking for you as a Senior Fullstack Developer (f/m/d)!
Java, Mobile, Network, Security
- As a Senior Fullstack Developer, you will be responsible, among others, for the following tasks:
- Designing and developing structured, readable and testable code
- Testing, monitoring and documenting the developed software
- Collaborating in the team and performing regular code reviews
- Support less senior Engineers and coach them to continuously improve their skillset
- Must have:
- At least 7 years programming experience
- Degree in computer science or similar (ideally master's degree)
- Experience developing cloud native applications and using technologists such as: Docker,
- Kubernetes and Terraform, running on one of the common cloud providers
- Nice to have:
- Experience in mobile app development using Ionic
- Writing end-to-end tests using Cypress
- Ideally experience with Google Cloud Services
- Experience in the startup environment and affinity for technical topics
- Flexible thinking and can-do, will-do attitude
PerspektiveThe opportunity to work on the number one topic, personal health, and create something from
scratch truly relevant for society
An attractive remuneration model that is based on your experience
An ambitious, innovation-driven and goal-oriented management team with strong entrepreneurial experience
A young, open and dynamic company-culture that fosters transparent communication and
A high degree of personal responsibility, flexibility and a steep learning curve for personal growth
The unique combination of a newly founded start-up, with the financial security and network of an
The new digital success story
Well is driven by an ambitious growth vision, initially focused on the Swiss market with the potential to scale across Europe. Our digital health platform integrates and coordinates top-notch digital health services across all levels of care, to create a more convenient and cost-effective way to get the right treatment at the right time, ultimately ensuring better treatment of patients. A symptom checker for an initial diagnosis, medical assistance through telemedicine, booking a doctor’s appointments or ordering medication - that is the vision of the digital health platform. The platform is open to anyone
living in Switzerland, as well as all health insurers, doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and other health care providers. Initial funding is secured by Allianz, CSS, Visana and Zur Rose.