SAP Senior Consultant FI/CO
Aufgaben SAP Consultant Financials
REF Nr 9D8D28
- Support the global implementation and go-live of the “Greenfield Project”
- Ensure as responsible for FI area the global template approach
- Analyze business requirements, design processes, and define solutions (improvements and innovations) with global focus
- Implementation of changes and projects based on defined demand management process as project lead/ sub-project
- Collaborate efficient in a global distributed team of differing cultures
- Analyze and solve incidents in case of 2nd/3rd level support
- Support the Team Lead in communication with Business Partners
- Bachelor/Master degree (Hochschul-/Fachhochschulabschluss) in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or a comparable professional education
- At least 4 years competent experience in SAP FI-area (FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-AM) and integration into other modules (SD, MM, HR)
- Knowhow in New GL, CO modules is an advantage
- Project and rollout experience is a must
- Very good knowledge in Finance processes
- Good process knowledge of machine and plant engineering as an advantage
- A high command in German and English (oral and written form)
- Readiness to travel: during project approx. 20%, afterwards approx. 10%
- To fulfill this position we are looking for a customer-orientated, service-minded teamplayer with problem-solving skills, good methodical approach.
- You have distinct planning and organizational skills, a conceptual and analytical thinking. You are pro-active, you have a high level of self-reliance and self-initiative and good communications skills. You bring in a good knowledge of project management methods and the willingness to participate as a good teamplayer in global projects.
- You support a positive collaboration and working atmosphere in a global team with members of different cultures, skills and requirements.