CTO in Corporate PropTech Startup (m/f, 100%) Central city of Berne
Aufgaben CTO, Leader, leiter IT
REF Nr 7D9Z12
- You are responsible for the entire IT architecture and infrastructure and it is basically up to
- you to choose the appropriate technology (even though we are not starting form scratch).
- Collaborating closely with the Head of Business & Product Development, you will be leading
- the development activities including integration, testing and deployment of new products and features.
- You are in charge of recruiting and heading the development teams both in Switzerland as well as in our future nearshore center.
- You deal with the interfaces to our current and future partner systems and you ensure the scalability, reliability and security of our IT systems and data.
- You have extensive experience as a software engineer/architect – and you are not just driven by technology, but bring an entrepreneurial mindset, striving to make our venture a success.
- Excellent skills and experience in the area of modern IT architectures and databases.
- You have successfully led a team of developers and shipped outstanding products with such
- a team.
- You have a very analytical and conceptual mindset and you bring a comprehensive
- understanding for software development and operational processes (teamwork,
- development, testing, deployment, code optimization, etc.).
- You are experienced in agile software development and you have startup experience –
- hence you know when it’s important to strive for the perfect solution and when to go for the
- pragmatic option.
- Focus on the goal, a go getter attitude, an entrepreneurial mindset and very good
- communication skills are must-haves; and of course flexibility and ability to work under
- You have already built or led a nearshore team in your previous career.
- Experience as full-stack developer, AI knowhow and skills and an understanding / interest in
- UX/UI are advantageous.