System Engineer / Active Directory Specialist
Aufgaben System Engineering
Region Region Innerschweiz
REF Nr 4V8K19
- Responsible for day-to-day administration duties including Windows Active Directory object maintenance, troubleshooting and repair tasks on Active Directory, Windows Server 2016, Domain Controllers, DNS, user authentication and other operational systems as needed.
- Ability to install, configure and troubleshoot Active Directory and DNS for Active Directory, as well as skills necessary for Group Policy and Active Directory Security solutions.
- Working experience of operating-system administration skills of Windows Server 2016-2019.
- Administration and troubleshooting of Windows Servers (Preferably Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012, Windows server 2003).
- Able to Install of windows servers and has good troubleshooting skills for Wintel systems, knowledge in hardening and securing of Wintel systems.
- Advanced level of Administration of Windows server with active directory, DNS, DHCP and High Availability.
- Implement, monitor, and maintain Active Directory DC design, Schema, OU design, AD replication topology, and DC backup/restore procedures.
- Develop and maintain backup and recovery practices and procedures.
- Perform Active Directory Services administration and management to include design, cleanup and routine maintenance and configuration.
- Create and maintain AD environment management documentation on as as-necessary basis.
- Handle requests via thru Incident/Problem Management tool.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of working experience
- Certified MCSE, minimally in MCSA Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Experienced in troubleshooting and fixing issues. Knowledge in Software deployment and patch management procedures including server patching, Microsoft clustering and NLB setup Troubleshoot software and patches deployments. Test, troubleshoot, and debug deployment issues
- Experience in Day 1 Design, implementing and administering Microsoft Products, especially Active Directory, KMS, WSUS together with the common network services like DNS, WINS, DHCP, etc.
- Experience in AD architecture and infrastructure
- Experience on Active directory Forest Implementation
- Experience in AD InterForest Migration using Quest/ADMT tools, AD connect deployments, AD Upgradation projects
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Windows Server Administration, Active Directory administration and Azure AD administration
- Hands-on experience of GPO, AD Connect and AD replication
- Good knowledge on Virtualization and OS Patching process
- Preferably an ITIL v3 Foundation Certified
- Participation in a growing international team
- A growth-oriented corporate culture
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 25 days of holidays per year
- 1 month of paid sabbatical every five years of service
- Lunch allowance
- In-house fitness center
- This job can be done on a contracting or permanent basis. The customer and we are guided by your wishes.