Front-end Web Developer/Designer
Aufgaben Java, Mobile, Support
REF Nr 4U4Q36
- Where are our clients?
- The growth of A2P mobile messaging is driven by OTT’s and Enterprise use of SMS as a communication channel to reach their customers around the world. Our clients are well known OTT’s like Uber, Google, Apple, WhatsApp and various Enterprise.
- What do we do?
- The software team develops and supports the company’s software messaging systems. We are fully responsible for the whole software lifecycle. The process starts by identifying and analyzing the customer’s needs, followed by the requirement collection, planning, design, development and testing and finishes with deployment, operation, support and troubleshooting. We are privileged to choose the technologies, frameworks and methodologies ourselves.
- Who are we seeking?
- A professional Front-end Web Developer/Designer who will fully integrate in the process of current and future projects:
- • Communicative, self-motivated, committed, creative, agile and keen to learn
- • Good knowledge and 3+ years of experience in Web development
- • HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Sass
- • Angular, Angular CLI
- • Java
- • Spring Boot
- • Education in Computer Science or a related field
- • Fluent in German or English, resident in Switzerland or Europe
- • Full-time employment, 80-100% pensum
- What do we offer?
- Experienced team with broad knowledge of technology and business domain, exciting and challenging projects in the domain of messaging. Decent employee benefits and flexible work–time model. Modern work equipment and well–equipped comfortable office environment in Altendorf with impressive view of Zürisee.