SAP BW Planning & Reporting Specialist
tasks SAP Consultant BI, BW, BO & Analytics
REF Nr 1Y6C83
- As solution provider to our internal stakeholders you are responsible for the operating and development of our dynamic SAP BI environment.
- You act a central role within the BI-Team and are frequently in contact to our business partners and their planning and reporting requirements. Within the lifecycle management of our BI-Solutions you can deliver conceptual and technical approaches to fulfill the needs within timeline and costs.
- On this developable position you will get the chance to show your talent within all retail relevant topics as Sales, Stock, Purchase & Planning.
- There by you have all required competences to work efficient and autonomous.
- Smartness and acumen will help you to become quickly familiar to our Business and the retail system landscape.
- We expect the capability to approach tasks systematically; therefore you need at least 2 years’ experience in a similar BI environment.
- To be successful in this versatile position you must have proficient BW workbench experience.
- Complementary your profile shows hands-on experience in data sourcing, modeling and complex query/workbook development.
- Integrated planning (SAP BW-IP), BWA and WAD experience is desirable.
- Team work is the key; therefore you possess excellent oral and written communications skills in English. French or German is an asset.